- Titles like names, directors, editors etc.
- Snap shots of Joe and Gina while dating
- Establishing wide shot near my house to let the viewer know where we are and what were doing
- Two shot of me and Mat walking, Mat says 'theres only one way you can get her back, you have to play her at her own game'
- Inside my house, I run up my stairs towards my bedroom, a match on action shot of me opening my bedroom door then I lay on my bed
- Video of me and Gina meeting up will be showed to look like a distant happy memory
- Mats voice plays again saying 'you have to play her at her own game'
- Then I rip a picture of me and Gina in half and the title 'KARMA' comes up.
Tuesday, 7 February 2012
A detailed and structured plan to filming
Labels:
Construction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment